Saturday, July 31, 2010

Additional Medical Information Requested

Just got a letter in the mail from OMS (Office of Medical Services) requesting more information from my doctor regarding my allergic reaction (hives) to Penicillin in January. I had this reaction after submitting the original health status review, so I therefore had not indicated it on the review. If I had indicated it originally, they would have sent me this additional request form upfront with the rest of the medical packet. Anyways, it should not be a big deal... I will drop it off to the doctor's office on Monday and hopefully they can fill it out quickly and fax it to OMS. It was not a severe reaction, nothing a little Benadryl couldn't fix...so I'm hoping it won't cause any complications or set backs.

Crossing my fingers and hoping for clearance soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment