Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Woohoo! Medical Review!

I got an application status update this morning! I have a hold on my medical section...which is actually good...because that means that they are now reviewing my medical files...which will eventually hopefully lead to medical clearance. I've been waiting for 1 month for them to start this review, so today is a happy day :-) Now I have to wait for them to finish reviewing and grant clearance...which could be anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to 2 months (hopefully not! lol).

P.S. I am very proud of myself for performing my own vehicle maintenance this afternoon! I just changed my air filter (which is easy and anybody can do) and I changed my fuel filter (a little bit more difficult, but still semi-easily DIY..... although I think most people usually pay to have it done at a shop). I might go buy an oil filter and try an oil change next :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment