Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quick Update

Really trying to get on Facebook right now, but the stupid thing is locking me out. For any that haven't traveled around...Facebook locks you out everytime you are in a new unfamiliar location b/c it is "suspicious"....usually I can easily resolve this by answering some security questions...but this time it just keeps continuing not working! Making me really mad!

Anyways, I'm just in town real quick today- came with my head teacher to meet the DEBS- District Education Board Secretary- & others in the district office. I plan on coming into town Saturday though and spending more time & writing a longer post.

School started on Monday. We had a wedding party for one of my brothers this weekend. And I went to a funeral yesterday. It was the 3rd funeral in the village just in the 2 weeks I've been here.

Home is going good. Things are getting a little more comfortable with the family. Now, it is time to get more comfortable with the schools and teachers!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are getting a little easier.
    Love Ya

    Mom

    ReplyDelete