Monday, August 30, 2010

Aspiration Statement & Resume

Worked on my Aspiration Statement and PC Resume this weekend, and just e-mailed them to my country desk :-) There were no guidelines as to how long each document should/could be...so my resume was 2 pages and my aspiration statement was 2.5 pages. I was going to post it here, but it is telling me there is something wrong with the html code when I copy and paste it...oh well.

My mind is so overwhelmed with research and information about PC and Lesotho and Sesotho (the language I will be learning) that I am having trouble sleeping and doing anything else in my life. I played a little dress up last night and started making piles of clothing, hiking boots, camping gear, etc. that I may be bringing with me. It is too early to start packing, but I can at least start getting an idea of what I already have and what I need to get.

Okay, it's naptime now...since I couldn't sleep last night....

No comments:

Post a Comment