Monday, March 15, 2010

Appointments

Wow! I never would have guessed I would be able to get a dentist appointment more easily than a doctor's appointment. I called a dentist from the ICD list http://www.usa-icd.org/ who will do the dental exam and x-rays for free. They gave me an appointment for this Wednesday! Wow! Super easy :-)

Unfortunately, I then stopped by my doctor's office to make an appointment with them....they can't get me in until May 28th! And they won't start any of my labwork or anything until after I see the doctor! Very disappointing :-( She said she'll give me a call if there end up being any cancellations and she can get me in earlier.

So, I just left a message with my OMS nurse to see about possibly going to a federal facility if they can get me in earlier. Who knows....maybe I don't even need to worry about rushing, since I have no idea when I'm nominated to leave lol.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for that link! I didnt even know about the ICD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the information about the Dentist. Its a great tool to have.

    ReplyDelete