Saturday, March 13, 2010

Medical Packet Received

Nominated? YES, I guess so....for the past week and a half according to my toolkit...

Know what/when/where I'm nominated for? NO....still haven't heard from my recruiter....

A little bit annoyed? YES....but I'm practicing patience....

On another note.... I received my medical packet in the mail today. I started filling out some of the papers and made copies of past history ones I have to send to UF Clinic to get filled out. I will try to schedule my doctor and dentist appointments on Monday. Fortunately I did my gynecologist one last week, so that is out of the way :-)

So I guess I'll just keep moving with the medical stuff.... and keep on waiting for my recruiter to contact me and tell me what my nomination is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment