Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Last Day of My First Year...

Tomorrow is the last day of school. I can't believe it has gone by so fast! Sure there were many, many, many days that were incredibly torturous and long, and weeks that have dragged on, but somehow, overall, it has flown by pretty fast. I have to admit, the second half of the year was like 10 times better than the first half...largely due to the difference in the number of students ;-)

I am going to miss my little babies like crazy. But more than missing them, I am going to be filled with wonder about how they are doing and what kind of progress they are or are not making. I get so worried about them and have a genuine desire for them to continue growing and progressing, and I regret that I can't be there to help nurture and support that growth :-(

So....one year of teaching down...and I'm quitting already lol :-) Not totally though, I guess, because I'll still be doing teaching/education related work in the Peace Corps...probably nothing like teaching here, but we'll see...

Anyways....
My First Year Teaching Complete!
Peace Corps Here I Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment