I don't have any more progress with being ready, since I spent my weekend in Gainesville. But, I did have an amazing time! Got to hang out with my cousin Brendan & his girlfriend Beth, Chad, Wendy, Amy, Liz, Kim, & other PC people. Got to check all of the best drinking games off the list on Friday and Saturday nights. Got to go to a PC Bowling party. Got to play paintball all day Sunday. And got to eat buy 1 get 1 free Moe's twice! Overall, a great weekend....although it was hard to say goodbye to some of my favorite people :-(
I don't quite have a plan for this week, but I definitely need to sit down and make a list. Hmmm, maybe I'll do that right now.....
- transfer money out of extra savings account & then close it
- finish Power of Attorney forms
- buy last few things needed (rain pants, TSA locks, travel toiletries)
- final pack, weigh-in, re-pack, final weigh-in of luggage
- print out all necessary e-mails, paperwork, and contact info.
- figure out what we are doing with my phone
- make phone calls to friends/family
- pack up bedroom in boxes
- hopefully solve/finish tax stuff?
- visit with family & friends