Thursday, January 27, 2011

Anyone else going crazy?

So, I've been pretty stressed and frustrated the past few days....so many little things to get done in so many different directions...my mind is so scattered!!! And that just makes me grumpy and jerky to those who are just trying to spend their last few days with me. Sorry everyone!

Some things that have caused me lots of stress in the past couple days and I feel should be boycotted:
  1. Passport Photos
  2. Rain Pants
  3. Taxes
  4. Packing
Obviously, none of these can really be boycotted....but I REALLY do not like them right now! Well, I accomplished/completed at least the first two (passport photos and rain pants), and hopefully will soon be finished with #4 (Packing). # 3 (Taxes) on the other hand will probably cause me more stress in the coming months, since I still haven't received my W-2 from the school district and thus will NOT be able to complete my taxes before I leave :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment